Career Center Best Practices 101: Simple and easy-to-implement secrets that can make your career center a success
The highest performing career centers share a common trait: They’ve implemented Boxwood's simple and easy best practices. In this webinar we explore the elements that went into planning and building MGMA’s (Medical Group Management Association) career center. You’ll hear firsthand from MGMA’s Kristina B. Ziehler, MPH, Senior Manager, Data Solutions, on the steps MGMA took to build a thriving career center.
We’ll review simple best practice elements such as:
• Site Navigation - Obtaining real estate on your website can be a challenge. We’ll show you how to beat it.
• Splash Page - Bring in all of your great career content and make it the go-to place for career-related information.
• Employer Up-Sells - Opportunities to grow employer revenue are everywhere. We’ll highlight our favorites.
• Social Media - Promote your career center and put your job postings where the candidates are.
• Media Kits, RSS Feeds and Much More - Be prepared with a pen, paper and the desire to make your career center a superstar
Carrie McIntyre Director, Business Development Boxwood Career Solutions